6th April 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship or training in MNC like Infosys, Wipro, TCS?

how to apply for internship where i work under proper guidance of seniors and improve my skills in web development?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  2. What should I do to opt for internship in Wipro, Infosys or TCS?
  3. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for summer internship in MNC like WIPRO, IBM, TCS?
  5. Can I apply for training in good companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS?
  6. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS? I am pursuing B.E in CSE stream
  7. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  8. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  9. How should I apply for 6 months industrial training in Infosys, ST Microelectronics, TCS, WIPRO
  10. How to apply for 45 days internship/summer training in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  11. Does Wipro, Infosys or TCS offer internship in July 2011 for B.Tech 4th year student?
  12. Am I eligible for WIPRO, TCS, Infosys MNC companies
  13. Summer Training Programs rum by TCS, Wipro and Infosys?
  14. How can I get placed in MNC's like TCS, CTS and Infosys? How can I apply for those types of online tests?
  15. Where can I get the aptitude questions for this years passout students? I want a job in MNC's like Infosys, CTS, TCS, WIPRO
  16. How to apply for internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys, Honeywell
  17. Procedure to apply for Top MNCs like TCS, Infosys, Wipro? Which are the courses suitable to my field?
  18. Can I do internship in company in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys, Oracle
12th April 2014, 08:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship or training in MNC like Infosys, Wipro, TCS?

MNCs like TCS, Wipro, Infosys are very big organizations where getting an internship is tougher than getting a job. This is because they have tie-ups with certain institutes from which they recruit or they take interns preferring only from the Tier-1 institutes of the country. So if you do not belong to those tie-up institutes or the Tier-1 institutes of the country you cannot get an internship experience in these companies easily.

You need to have good contact with some high ranking officials to get an internship opportunity. Otherwise you need to contact the concerned center and give the written test, resume evaluation and personal interview to get recruited as intern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?