6th April 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Campus interview for MNC and Non-MNC?

MNCmeans Multinational Companies
I have 58% marks in H.S. Can i attend campusin terview for MNC or Non-MNC

9th April 2014, 11:24 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility for Campus interview for MNC and Non-MNC?

The basic and common eligibility criteria of MNC or Non-MNC companies are as follows,

-> 60% in 10th, 12th and B.E/B.Tech degree.

-> Good technical and domain knowledge.

-> Good communication skills.

Now you don't have to worry that you have only 58% in HS. It's true that you won't be able to apply for all the MNC companies but still some of the Non-MNC small companies do take in candidates who are with 50-55% marks through out the studies as well. So, now the best thing you can do is to follow the below points,

-> Apply for the course either B.E/B.Tech or Arts which you are really interested in.

-> Make sure you work hard through out the college years and also start thinking about innovative projects when you are moving to 2nd year of college, so that you can showcase it for getting the job.

-> Learn more outside your course by applying to various extra courses which are available to make sure you increase the domain knowledge.

-> Once you complete your degree and if you have a good knowledge about the domain then for sure you can get the job in good companies who hire professionals based on their skills and not only with the marks.

So, never worry on the marks for now. Just concentrate well on your further studies and work hard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?