6th April 2014, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Is distance MCA equal to regular? Can it be done in 2 years?

Is distance MCA equal to regular MCA.
Can MCA become of 2 yrs.
Which college will be best for BCA & MCA after 12th, in Lucknow.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  2. Do top companies give equal importance to distance mode as regular mode?
  3. Should I do MCA regular or distance after completing BCA with 80%? What is the scope?
  4. Is distance course not accepted by MNC's? What should I choose between regular MCA and B.Tech after completion of BCA?
  5. Am I eligible to do M.Tech regular course after completing MCA distance course?
  6. Should I leave my job and go for regular MCA course? Will MCA through distance be a good choice?
  7. How to get a job of web designer after completing BSc computers?
  8. What should I do after BCA(computer application) from Sikkim Manipal university through correspondence?
  9. Is m.e computer science and engineering good? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am i eligible for joining M.Tech program at regular level after my distance learning MCA course from Annamalai University?
  11. Is distance education invalid in MNC companies? Which is better between B.Tech and MCA?
  12. How can I apply for MSc computers in JNTU this year if I have BCA background?
  13. Regular MCA after B.Sc (IT) from SMU though distance learning?
  14. Can I join MCA in regular after completing 12th with Maths?
  15. Will I be eligible to get admission in MCA in regular after passing B.Sc IT from PTU through distance learning?
  16. Can i do M.Tech in regular mode after dong MCA through distance?
  17. Post Graduation through regular mode after Graduation from correspondence/distance education mode?
  18. Am i eligible to take admission in regular M.Tech IT after doing BSc IT and MCA from distance education mode
8th April 2014, 06:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is distance MCA equal to regular? Can it be done in 2 years?

No, distance education is not equivalent to regular or full time education. As a result, MCA in distance mode is not at all equal to regular MCA. Regular course has greater value and regular candidates are preferred over distance candidates in job recruitment process. However, distance MCA can equal regular MCA only in one condition. This happens when one is working and had pursued the degree in distance mode and later shows his job experience and the degree together. These candidates will then be preferred in the recruitment processes.

Yes, MCA is of 2 years course. The top institutes in Lucknow are:-
Babu Banarasi Das National Institute Of Technology And Management
Shri Ramswaroop Memorial College Of Engineering And Management
The Integral University
International Institute For Special Education
Wisdom School of Management (WSM) Lucknow, Lucknow
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?