6th April 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

How much is the fees of MSW? Future after completing MSW? Process of admission?

how the fees of msw and what is the msw cource after degree.and i want to know about that cource.and what is future when i complite that cource.and i also want know area of company tha is mnc and other fields,and how the salary for them.and prosses for addmision in the university and other collage in any uiversity.

21st May 2017, 11:25 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much is the fees of MSW? Future after completing MSW? Process of admission?

MSW stands for Master of Social Work, it is a post graduation degree which has a duration of 2 years. Candidates who have completed their graduation in any stream are eligible to pursue MSW course. The total fees for this course ranges approximately from Rs. 23,000/- to Rs. 33,000/- and may go higher in other institutes.

After completing this course you can find employment for some off the following positions in different sectors:

> Assistant Director

> HR

> Professor

> Project Coordinator

> Programme Coordinator

> Welfare Officer

> Junior Research Fellow

> District Consultant

> Documentation and Communication Officer etc.

You can earn a salary of Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 20,000/- per month and after getting experienced it will increase naturally.
23rd July 2019, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the fees of MSW? Future after completing MSW? Process of admission?

Is there any entrance for MSW before admission...???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?