6th April 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Which branch is best to study in MBA after B.Tech? MBA in Operations is useful in future?

I'm having so many question to ask. first of all i introduce myself. I'm Sathish Kumar from Tamil Nadu and i finished my B.Tech. now i'm working in Bihar. even though i want to study MBA. but i have no idea about which branch to take to study in MBA in distance education. Can you say me which branch in MBA is good to i study?. one of my neighbour said that to take OPERATION branch in MBA. if i would take MBA in Operation Branch, is this branch in MBA useful for my life in future?. say me that which university is easy to i apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I choose MBA in IT or MBA in operations after doing BSc IT? Syllabus of MBA(IT)?
  2. Should I opt for MBA in IT or MBA in operations? Syllabus of MBA(IT)?
  3. Future of higher oriented courses in operation management?
  4. What are the future job prospects in MBA operations management?
  5. MBA or MS: Better choice after B.Tech(biotech)?
  6. How to get admission in MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? How to get notifications? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  7. Is MBA Tech(IT) a good course to go for? Which branch will be better between MBA Tech(IT) and Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. Which stream is better for me to choose in MBA being a candidate having done B.Tech in ECE? How far does it better for me of doing MBA from IGNOU?
  9. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What should do between M.Tech and MBA after B.Tech ECE? Can B.Tech students join MBA?
  11. What to choose between MBA in IT/Operations?
  12. Which is more preferable, either MBA or MS for better future prospective? I'm a B.Tech(CSE) student
  13. To become a CEO, what should an engineering student study after btech?
  14. Can I study in MBA production after completing BSc Physics?
  15. What is best for my future, MBA or Pharma MBA?
  16. Is there any entrance for studying Airport MBA? How much should I spend to study MBA? Duration of MBA course?
  17. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA?
  18. What kind of Job Profiles can I look up a Fresher of MBA in Operations and Finance having not interest to go for Marketing and hard core Finance jobs? Which Companies can I apply for Jobs?
22nd September 2014, 03:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch is best to study in MBA after B.Tech? MBA in Operations is useful in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm having so many question to ask. first of all i introduce myself. I'm Sathish Kumar from Tamil Nadu and i finished my B.Tech. now i'm working in Bihar. even though i want to study MBA. but i have no idea about which branch to take to study in MBA in distance education. Can you say me which branch in MBA is good to i study?. one of my neighbour said that to take OPERATION branch in MBA. if i would take MBA in Operation Branch, is this branch in MBA useful for my life in future?. say me that which university is easy to i apply?
It's good to see that you want to explore your knowledge. Yes, you can do MBA in Operations Management course. There is a good scope for MBA in Operations Management course. since, you are already working. It also helps you to get promoted in the same company.

MBA in Operation Management Course Benefits:-
Applicant can gain expertise knowledge in General Business Management.
MBA Operations Management course helps you to develop your decision Making skills.
This course is suitable for the candidate who are interested in the research field.

MBA Operation Management Colleges in Bihar:-
A. P. Singh Memorial College
Harsh Pati Singh College
Jagdish Nandan College
Kunwar Singh College
Magadh Mahila College
Maharani Kalyani College
Marwari College
Patna Science College
Patna Women’s College
17th June 2017, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch is best to study in MBA after B.Tech? MBA in Operations is useful in future?

Hi my self Hari from vizag finished my b.tech(mechanical) in 2016.i want to study MBA. but i have no idea about which branch to take to study in MBA in distance education. Can you say me which branch in MBA is good to i study?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?