6th April 2014, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Admission fees, hostel fees and mess bill at BITS Pilani? Can education loan be availed for all of these?

my son wants to join BITS pilani,for the 1st semister,what would be the fees including admission fees,hostel fees and mess bill approximately?Can he avail education loan and are there any scholarship available and sponsorship too

4th May 2014, 08:01 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission fees, hostel fees and mess bill at BITS Pilani? Can education loan be availed for all of these?

Hello sir. congratulations to your son on being able to get selected to such a tough course and college. It is really a wonderful college the students who pass out from this college have great future ahead. They are placed in good jobs. You are interested in knowing about the admission fees and other essential fees like hostel fees mess fees etc. This actual data will be available from the BITS PILANI administration or its website.

But yes we can have an average estimation of what might be cost and what it will be for you. First of all the admission and course fee along with examination and other necessary fees will cost you about 2 lakhs approximately. Next thing is about the accommodation and other expenses which might hover around another 1 to 2 lakhs of Indian National Rupees. Keep another lakh of rupees for the miscellaneous expenses like books etc and other necessities.

So the total cost amounting to you about 5 lakhs of INR. This is just an approximate estimate. it might be even something more or even quite less. so dont worry about the actual figure will be provided to you by the college administration before admission. Yes you can of course avail Education loans. Go to the nearest bank which is providing educational loans to students. and produce your child's admission certificate and rank card there to apply for the loan . You will be helped out surely.
18th May 2014, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission fees, hostel fees and mess bill at BITS Pilani? Can education loan be availed for all of these?

What is the minimum marks to be obtained to get admission in any of bits colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?