6th April 2014, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I avail education loan for IIMs if belongs to poor family?

Iam economically poor if i get a seat in iim how can i pay fee without having any poperty to show banks to take educational loan

2nd May 2014, 12:02 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I avail education loan for IIMs if belongs to poor family?

IIM is one of the topmost institutes in the country and also has a very good reputation worldwide. It is good to see that you are having the ambition of studying in IIM and have a good career ahead. IIM is the best institute in India in the management field and if you get chance then there is no need to worry at all.

Getting chance in IIM is tough and once you are there, you can enjoy the luxury of life hence forth. There will be no problem in getting education loan from any bank. This is because all the banks will be eager to offer loan to IIM students because of their secured future. So, even though you do not have property to show, you can take help of the third party like your relative or neighbour to get the loan. Otherwise you can request the bank to consider the case or take help of some NGOs or private help offering organizations like Sahu Jain Trust who offer scholarship.
3rd May 2014, 01:09 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I avail education loan for IIMs if belongs to poor family?

Hello. You should know that for educational loans banks do not see the property and assets of a student who is economically poor but has a bright and excellent career as a backing. So if you are poor but very good rather good in studies which means you must have secured good marks in your tenth boards twelfth boards and have some graduation records also and that too good career then it is not a problem for you to get an educational loan. So keep this fact in mind that for getting education-loans you need not show any properties and assets.

Many poor students are getting financial aid from bank in form of educational loans at low interest rates which the candidate himself pays back after getting the job after completion of the studies. So you can even take advantage of this facilities by government.

First you appear the exam and secure a good rank. Once this part is over you will be awaiting admissions in IIMs. Once the bank comes to know that you are already prepared and eligible for admission into IIMs they will themselves call you and ask for help. But before that you have to apply for a bank loan edu type so that your information is available to the bank authority. Then everything is set.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?