6th April 2014, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

PGDBO course offers assured admission in ICICI Bank? Can Education loan facility be availed for this course? From which bank?

DEAR SIR/MAM
I WANT TO KNOW THE TOTAL FEES OF 'PGDBO' COURSE.
IS IT ASSURED TO GET PLACEMENT IN ICICI BANK & WAHT IS THE STARTING PACAGE.
CAN I TAKE EDUCATION LOAN FOR THIS COURSE & FROM WHICH BANK.
I AM REALLY INTERESTED TO JOIN THIS COURSE.PLEASE PROVIDE ME
THIS INFORMATION.

THANKS & REGARDS
RAVI SHARMA
[email protected]

4th December 2016, 06:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PGDBO course offers assured admission in ICICI Bank? Can Education loan facility be availed for this course? From which bank?

There is no guarantee that you will get job after the completion of course because it all depends on the recruiter and your performance in interview. If you are good, then you will definitely get a job. Fee for this course varies from one institute to another.

If you have got admission in a recognized college, then you can apply for education loan surely. You must have a guarantor to support your loan. Also, the reputation of the college will matter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?