3rd May 2011, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

What can I do to take summer scholarship at Mechanical Production Department at European Country or at America?

i am egyptian student & want to take summer scholarship at mechanical production department at a europen country or at america what can i do ?
thanks alot

Related Questions:
  1. Ph.D in European country with scholarship. What is the procedure for Admission for ph.d as well as for scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in European Country with scholarship?
  3. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in UK/USA/France/Germany? Are there any sponsors in India who can financially support the students for education in any European country?
  4. How to study in European country for M.Pharmacy course? I have completed B.Pharmacy 4 years course
  5. Procedure to study Ph.D with scholarship in Europe?
  6. How to get summer internship in USA after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Names of the best universities in any European Country for PG in Chemical Engineering or any discipline related to chemical engineering?
  8. Can I get scholarship to study MBA in any European country if having 5 arrears in B.Tech?
  9. Which country is good to do higher studies after Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Scholarships in America for pursuing MCA? Suitable countries other than America?
  11. Scholarship and stay fund facilities in best university of Germany and America for PhD in Biotechnology?
  12. Scholarships in America for MCA? Is America suitable for MCA?
  13. Names of the colleges of DTU and branches with address list?
  14. How may I get PhD(in CFD) admission along with scholarship in European Germany and U.K? How to apply for the scholarship?
  15. Can I get scholarship to study abroad for doing master degree in Agronomy?
  16. How would I get a job in USA having experience in production department? -- [New]
  17. Why IIT Roorkee is showing production and industrial engineering branch under Mechanical Department? Scope in this branch? Do girls get in this branch? Is is better than Metallurgy?
  18. How to do summer training? I am a mechanical engineering student
30th August 2011, 10:20 PM
dibya89

Default Re: What can I do to take summer scholarship at Mechanical Production Department at European Country or at America?

If you are from a recognized university in Egypt. Then you must qualify GRE and TOEFL (For America), Only TOEFL or IELETS(For Europe). Both are great. Remember Europe naturally do not give scholarship too much.Very high grade student from high grade university can be get only tuition fee off. So better scholarship option is given in USA and CANADA. If you are a medium student then also you can get full scholarship in USA and CANADA. If you stronghly want to do it in Europe then I will prefer to give IELETS because maximum of European university accept it. If you strongly agree to do it in USA or CANADA then you must do GRE and TOEFL. For secure your great scholarship in USA or Europe give a hard effort on your selected exam because high score is required.

In GRE- 1350- 1550
In TOEFL- 6-10
In IELETS- 6-10

Lets start your preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?