9th April 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Is single seating BCA degree from Manonmanian Sundarnar university valid?

Hi, I passed BCA degree from Manonmaniam Sundarnat University, Tamil nadu. Its a single seated degree. I want to go for MBA regular but have a doubt whether I am eligible and the degree is valid. Also can I apply for government jobs using the above degree. Pls reply. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Is regular mode degree certificate and distance mode certificate the same? Is there any difference in certificates? I am doing BCA in Manonmanium Sundarnar University
  2. Is BCA degree valid for government bank jobs?
  3. Is Manonmanian Sundaranar University(MSU) in Tamilnadu recognized university? Am I eligible for further education after passing MBA from MS university?
  4. Is the degree of Ph.D from CMJ university valid?
  5. Is JNRV university B.Tech degree valid for applying software jobs? Is degree valid to go US?
  6. Is degree of Vinayak Mission University valid all over the world? Can I pursue foreign studies after having degree from here?
  7. B.com or B.Sc degree from CMJ University is valid for private and government jobs and PG courses?
  8. Is M Com Degree Valid from Lovely Professional University for kashmiri students to get Govt Jobs
  9. BA degree from CMJ University is valid or not?
  10. How to take admission in BCA ELIIM university
  11. How can I get a government job after doing BCA from EIILM university from distance education?
  12. Is there 2nd round counseling in KIITs after completion of 1st round?
  13. Is Manonmaniam Sundarnar University a recognized university for IAS, IPS and IFS?
  14. Ph.D degree form Singhania University is valid?
  15. Is M.Com Degree Valid from Lovely Professional University for kashmiri students to get Govt Jobs?
  16. Degree from IASE Deemed University, Rajasthan is equally valid like other university degree?
  17. Is Ph.D degree from CMJ university valid? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is Ph.D degree from Jodhpur National University valid?
9th May 2014, 07:34 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is single seating BCA degree from Manonmanian Sundarnar university valid?

I think single seated course is not valid and as you have passed BCA degree from Manonmaniam Sundarnat university then i think you cannot able to apply for the master degree course and you are not able to apply for the government jobs.

But i am not sure so you can concern with that university in which you want to apply for the master degree. And i think it is best to do master degree course after the BCA. It has good scope and after that you will be able to apply for the job in best companies which are related to your field.

There are so many companies in which you can apply for the job after the MCA course. So, i think you should apply for the master degree course and if your degree will be not considered then you has to do degree again and it is best to do this degree.

And there are so many universities in which you can apply for the admission in BCA or MCA also and i think you should do regular course after that you can apply for the government jobs and there are many government jobs in which you can apply for the job.
4th November 2017, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is single seating BCA degree from Manonmanian Sundarnar university valid?

Is there any option to get degree certificate valid for gujarat government job, without spending 3-4 years? I mean single seating or so?
Actually I had left my BCA (after 1st year) before 2 year and now I need degree certificate to apply for government stenography job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?