9th April 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%?

sir ,i completed my degree with 80%mark with physics as a main....what i will do next?i have three option msc physics,msc electronics &communication system ,then msc applied electronics....which one is best for me?i am intrest to take msc physics....which college or which university is best for my education?

11th April 2014, 07:08 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%?

Hello Friend !!

Since you have done the Degree in Physics Honors, the best masters course for you would be Masters in Physics.

Taking this course will remain you in same profile of Physics.

Then you can apply for Doctorate Degree in Physics.

M.Sc Physics :

Master of Sciences in Physics.

This is a Post Graduation Course whose duration is 2 years minimum.

The Eligibility for this course is you must be a passed student in B.Sc. Physics / B.Sc. Physics (CA).

Since India is a developing Country, it is encouraging all the Educational Fields by providing employment.

Since you are a Post Graduate you can find employment in major Govt Sectors with high payscale.

Scope of M.Sc Physics :

You can find employment in major sectors like,

Electronics,
Telecom,
Research,
Teaching Faculty,
Software Companies,
BPO / KPO,
Banks and
Government Jobs.

The Govt Opportunities for you are :

NASA,
ISRO,
BABA Automic Research Centre and various research centres,

Also the Private Companies Recruiting M.Sc Physics aspirants are :

Infosys Technologies, Bangalore

Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore

Patni Computer Systems, Chennai

Syntel Inc, Chennai

HCL Infosystems, Noida

Slash Support India Pvt. Ltd., Chenani

Hexaware Technologies, Chennai

Accel Frontline Ltd

Danavarshini Exports

Jay Jay Mills

Sriram Transport Finance Coip

Sutherland Global Systems

Reliance Money

Cobra Groups

Career Prospects :

If you are Qualified in the UGC-CSIR NET then you are eligible for lectureship and JRF.

You are also eligible for pursuing M.Tech.

For M.Tech you must be Qualified in GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering).

You can also take the Civil Services as well as the Indian Forest Service Exams with Physics as one of the papers in the Mains examination.

All the Best !!
11th April 2014, 07:10 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

You considered that you have completed your bachelor degree in physics with 80 percentage of marks. I am very impressed to know that you have secured 80 percentage of marks.
So don't worry for your future settings because you have done your study well so my suggestion is for you that secured same percentage on your post graduation then your future will be bright.
You also considered that now you have have don't interested in took your subject as a physics in your post graduation. But my suggestion that for you that take your subject physics in the post graduation.
After your post graduation in physics you can join many government or private jobs. You can do many private jobs in the companies are like

Simplex
Sjebl
Concast steel
Tata steel

Or many more companies are in India which offers high salaried job too the candidates those are complete there post graduation in physics.

You can also appeared for government job are like clerk in railway or many government sector,junior assistant in,railway or many government sector, PO post in bank or clerk post in bank or many government sector. My suggestion is for you that be study well and bright future will waiting for you.
20th February 2016, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am studying in Msc1(physics).after msc i am intrestead in job in company.so please tell me that,what can i do? Which subject study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?