10th April 2014, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Is a thesis required for getting into teaching profession?

MS programs (in Computer Science field) in US give an option of doing a thesis or doing courses ind=stead of a thesis in Masters. So, I would like to know that is a thesis mandatory for getting into teaching line?
Is a MS degree without a thesis good to get a good teaching job ?

24th May 2014, 10:26 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is a thesis required for getting into teaching profession?

As you have asking here about your problem that you want to know that is any thesis required or not to get into the profession into teaching or not.

So I am going to clearing your doubts and also tried to solve your problem as far as possible so that you get clear and get read out of this problem. So the thesis is basically needed for the get strong in your subject so that you can research or you can argue with other about your topic. So as you are strong in your thesis the more you good in your profession and also in the subject that you have learned or be in it.

So it is required for the teaching profession candidates so that it is the basic or most needed for the teaching profession. And also the most required for the teaching profession because he or she going to get teach about that subject as in any institution to the students. So as I have mentioned here about you problem and also tried to solve your problem so I think you get cleared and get your answer from the above description which I gave to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?