10th April 2014, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Complete details of doing PhD in Astrology?

I completed m.a., astrology in annamalai university in this year(2013). now i want to do in phd., i need the clear details about the phd., programme.

8th May 2016, 11:48 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete details of doing PhD in Astrology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed m.a., astrology in annamalai university in this year(2013). now i want to do in phd., i need the clear details about the phd., programme.
The eligibility to study the PhD in Astrology is a pass in M.A in Astrology with at least 55% marks from a recognised university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission to the course. the course is available in many universities in India like;
1st July 2023, 12:06 AM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

Default Re: Complete details of doing PhD in Astrology?

Here are some steps you can take if you are interested in pursuing a study or research in astrology:

Research Astrological Institutes: Look for reputable astrological institutes or organizations that offer courses and programs in astrology. Some well-known institutes include Kepler College, The Faculty of Astrological Studies, and the American Federation of Astrologers. Explore their websites, course offerings, and faculty profiles to determine which institution aligns with your interests and goals.

Enroll in Astrology Courses: Once you have selected an institute or organization, enroll in their astrology courses. These courses may cover various aspects of astrology, including natal astrology, predictive techniques, horary astrology, and more. The curriculum will depend on the specific program or course you choose.

Gain Practical Experience: Alongside your studies, gain practical experience by practicing astrology. This can involve working with clients, analyzing birth charts, and applying the concepts and techniques you have learned. Practical experience is valuable in developing your skills and deepening your understanding of astrology.

Continued Learning and Research: Engage in continuous learning and research within the field of astrology. Stay updated with the latest developments, attend workshops and conferences, and participate in online forums or discussion groups. This will help you expand your knowledge and stay connected with the astrological community.

Certification or Diplomas: Astrological institutes often offer their own certifications or diplomas upon completion of their programs. These certifications can demonstrate your proficiency in astrology and may be valuable for establishing credibility in the field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?