10th April 2014, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

What to do to apply for major training programme at BHEL Bhopal

i am a student of 3rd year with electronics and communication branch in 6th sem ,sir i want to do major training at bhel bhopal . how to i apply for it . training session kb start hoga and what will be the training fee plz give me the full information of major training on my email id [email protected]

14th April 2014, 08:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do to apply for major training programme at BHEL Bhopal

It is good to see that you are aspiring for training in BHEL which is not only good for your enhancement of knowledge but also for the future career opportunities. You can definitely pursue your training from BHEL, Bhopal. But for that you have to follow a certain procedure.

The training dates are flexible which usually start at the beginning of each month and are of one month duration. The training fees varies from branch to branch and depends on the course you are pursuing. If you are son of its employee you can do it for free.

You need to contact or write to the HR of the BHEL, Bhopal branch regarding training and obtain the info concerning it. You can also take the help of any high ranking officials to do the same. After that you need to fill an application form, submit it with NOC letter and Demand Draft of training fees.
14th May 2016, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

hello sir
I m student of 3rd year mechanical 6th sem i have to do major training in bhel. If any seat are available for me plz contact me at
[email protected]
30th November 2018, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

I am student of M. Sc electronics 3 semester student, sir i want to do major training at bhel bhopal. how to do apply to it. What will be Training fee and session. Give me the full information of major training my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?