10th April 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Exams to passout after M.Pharma for government jobs?

I have done my M.Pharm with Pharmacology.

I am looking for govt. jobs.
Which are the exams that i have to passout for getting govt. jobs

Related Questions:
  1. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of government jobs in all sectors which are available for M.Sc passout?
  3. After passing out from MSc B.Ed in Maths what type of government jobs are available?
  4. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  5. Which are the various government jobs available in the field of Pharmacy? Which are the exams?
  6. Can we get government jobs after passing Electronics and Instrumentation? Any entrance exams to get government jobs?
  7. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  8. Jobs suitable for MCA passout students in government or private sector?
  9. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  10. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams?
  11. What will be different Government Jobs? Various Exams for Government jobs for the next year?
  12. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  13. What kind of Government Jobs that I can go for after completion of BE in the year of 2011? Reference Books to prepare for these Exams?
  14. Government jobs for electronics engineer having 3 years experience on satellite communication and networking background?
  15. Which exams to answer to enter in government jobs? Names of the government jobs and coaching institutes available?
  16. Which are the exams that can be answered for government jobs?
  17. Can I get a government job if I am B.Com/LLB passout at an age of 43 years? In which department
  18. Which type of government jobs can be applied after MSc in Maths?
14th April 2014, 10:00 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Exams to passout after M.Pharma for government jobs?

You have mentioned that you have complete your master degree in M.Pharma. Also considered that you want to know that which government job is better for you. You have complete your M.Pharma then you can apply for lectureship it has more respective post for ever if you don't have interested in lectureship line then you can prepared for civil Service examination.civil Service examination which is conducted by UPSC ( union public service commission) at every year. IAS ( Indian administrative service),

IPS (Indian police service), IRS (Indian revenue service), IFS (Indian forest service) is under the civil Service examination. You can attempt civil Service examination 4 times for general and OBC (Other backward class) and unlimited times for SC/ST.

Age limit for the civil Service examination is that if you are SC/ST then you have no age limit to appear for this examination, if you are OBC (Other backward class) then your age limit for the civil Service examination is 35 years. My suggestion is for you that be study and do clear your basic fundamental and practice problem repeatedly after following this step you will definitely get the civil service job. Concentrate on your study don’t worry about job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?