10th April 2014, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Are there any government jobs for biotechnology engineers?

I am an student in biotecnology engineer ,i wanted to know are there any govt jobs in biotecnology engineers?are there any necessary course to complete for getting an job in biotecnology?any jobs related to this plz inform me

14th April 2014, 10:59 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Are there any government jobs for biotechnology engineers?

You considered that you are a biotechnology student and you don't have complete your bachelor degree yet if you want to join job now then you can only apply for intermediate level government job are like railway job in railway sector you can apply jobs are like junior assistant, clerk, TTE, loco pilot, and all class three levels job,

but my suggestion is for you that first complete your bachelor degree then you do preparation for Civil Service examination. civil Service examination which is conducted by UPSC ( union public service commission) at every year. IAS ( Indian administrative service), IPS (Indian police service), IRS (Indian revenue service), IFS (Indian forest service) is under the civil Service examination.

You can attempt civil Service examination 4 times for general and OBC (Other backward class) and unlimited times for SC/ST. Age limit for the civil Service examination is that if you are SC/ST then you have no age limit to appear for this examination, if you are OBC (Other backward class) then your age limit for the civil Service examination is 35 years. If you have general candidates then your age limit for civil Service examination is 35 years. So my suggestion is for you that be study well and the bright future is waiting for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?