10th April 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for PSC Prelims?

How to prepare for psc c.g. prilims exam? can anyone please do tell me c.g.prelims of psc preparation.

14th April 2014, 09:47 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to prepare for PSC Prelims?

You considered that you are now do preparation for PSC ( public service commission) examination and also you want to know that how to prepare for this examination in proper way so that you are eligible for better post of PSC ( public service commission) examination.

Now I am clearing about your confusion how to prepare PSC ( public service commission) examination. For PSC ( public service commission) you have to better English knowledge so that you have to face interview properly for getting this job. For English knowledge you can prefers English news paper and read newspapers loudly so that you unlocked your confidence for speaking English fluently.

You can also prefers English news channel so that you have you watched the video conference that increases your confidence level to speaking English fluently. Second one is you must have better general knowledge so that you can appear this examination in written test properly so that you appear the written examination properly for which you get this job .So my suggestion is for you that be study well and the bright future is waiting for you.So my suggestion is for you that be study well and the bright future is waiting for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?