10th April 2014, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Good lab job for Biotechnology graduate?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am looking for a job , I am a graduate in biotechnology form mumbai university pleasae help me out for a good lab job ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a job in Forensic Lab after doing B.Tech Biotechnology? What is the eligibility to get in Forensic Lab?
  2. How to get good job in Dubai being post graduate in Biotechnology?
  3. Which are the institutes providing MSc Biotechnology with good lab facilities along with fellowship?
  4. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  5. B.Sc(biotechnology) or B.Tech(biotechnology): better choice for a job in Biotechnology field?
  6. Good Universities or labs offering Ph.D and how to apply after M.Sc Biotechnology in 2010?
  7. How to get a good Job in the field of Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  8. How to get job in Biotechnology stream?
  9. Is it necessary to do M.Tech. to get a good job just after B.Tech. in biotechnology? What is the scope of biotechnology studies?
  10. Job opportunities in biotechnology after MSc biotechnology in Aurangabad -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Jobs and Career path for MSc biotechnology
  12. Is it possible for chemical engineer graduate to pursue high education in Biotechnology?
  13. How to apply for PG in Biotechnology if I am a Microbiology graduate
  14. How to get a good job after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  15. How to do Ph.D in good university after completing MSc in Industrial Biotechnology?
  16. Where can I get good Jobs after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  17. Job or Higher Studies, which one is a better option after B.Tech. in Biotechnology?
  18. What kind of job is preferable for a diploma Computer engineering pass-out except computer lab tech job?
17th April 2014, 08:31 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Good lab job for Biotechnology graduate?

You have considered that you have been complete your bachelor degree in biotechnology from Mumbai university but you don't have considered any percentage of marks which you have secured in your bachelor degree in biotechnology. You also considered that you want to do job in laboratory.

Now I am going to clear your confusion about your questioned that you have mentioned in the above. As you are complete your bachelor degree in biotechnology you can apply government laboratory in which the medicine are made. You can apply in the laboratory of medicine companies in India who gives high salaried to the candidates who have done their bachelor degree in biotechnology from recognized university or institution. You can apply laboratory job in the companies are like
Ranbaxy
Mankind
Ruter
Glemark
Lycosim
Jyoti laboratory
Nirma laboratory
Or many more laboratory are there who gave high salaried to the candidates who had done their bachelor degree in biotechnology.
You can apply for the government job are like bank PO, bank clerk, railway junior assistant, senior assistant, post office clerk, junior assistant in post office, civil Service examination for the post of IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS or many more government job are there in which you can apply for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?