10th April 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in government college after scoring 35 marks in JEE mains

if i score 35 marks in jeemain can i get admission in govt college with obc reservation kota and 60% in boards

14th May 2015, 02:52 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in government college after scoring 35 marks in JEE mains

No you are not eligible.to get admission in the.government colleges as you have not qualified in the JEE Mains examination conducted by CBSE in 2015. The cut off marks for the General category students are 105 whereas 70 for the OBC candidates.

Candidates who qualifies in the Mains are only eligible to get the admission in NIT on the basis of rank list created by calculating theJEE score and the board aggregate.

So if you want to pursue your course you have to go through the state government college or otherwise you have to wait for the next year JEE entrance examination. Candidates are given three attempts for the JEE examination taking first attempt at the time of 12th pursuing.

So work hard you will definitely get admission in the NIT or even in the IIT. It depends upon how you utilize your time.On 35 marks you are not eligible. If you want to continue your study take admission in the private institute also if you can afford.

For more information of JEE examination visit at www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?