3rd May 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

How can girls with commerce background apply for Indian Army? Exams required for the same?

how can girls apply jobs in Indian army if that girl is not in engineer if her background is commerce than how can she apply in indian army please tell me the process and also about exam where they take

Related Questions:
  1. Whether girls can join Indian Army or not? For which post a girl can apply?
  2. How can a girl apply for officers rank in Indian Army with commerce stream without Maths?
  3. How can girls enter Indian Army before engineering? Which exams do the girls need to attend to join Army?
  4. What are the qualifications required for Officer's post in Indian Army with commerce background?
  5. Will there be any scope for girls of Commerce Graduates in Army through Defence Services Exam? Required age limit and physical abilities for this?
  6. Exams which girls have to appear for jobs in Indian Army?
  7. Commerce stream student can join Indian Army after 12th? How to apply for it?
  8. How to apply for Army with commerce background? Entrance exam?
  9. Age limit required for girls to join Indian Army? How much percentage is required?
  10. How can I join Indian Army if completed B.Com being a 24 years old candidate?
  11. Scope for computer engineer in Indian Army? How can I prepare for Army?
  12. How can girls join in Indian Air Force or Army after 12th? Qualifications required for it? Are girls eligible for this post?
  13. Process of joining indian army for girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Qualifications required for girl candidate in Indian Army? Colleges for girls to take admission in Indian Army located in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  15. How commerce graduates can join Indian Army?
  16. Procedure to join Indian Army for 22 years old B.Com candidate? What kind of posts are available for me in Indian Army?
  17. Procedure to apply for Clerical post in Indian Army for 12th student?
  18. Any exams for Girls to get into Army before graduation?
3rd May 2011, 03:47 PM
roligupta91

Default Re: How can girls with commerce background apply for Indian Army? Exams required for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can girls apply jobs in Indian army if that girl is not in engineer if her background is commerce than how can she apply in indian army please tell me the process and also about exam where they take
sorry girls cannot apply in it
3rd May 2011, 06:53 PM
mohd haider

Default Re: How can girls with commerce background apply for Indian Army? Exams required for the same?

just take the form from local shop fill it and post it. form is also at indian army site.
4th May 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

i want too know how a girl with commerce background can join indian army in officer line
29th May 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

hi,i'm graduate from B.COM . can i join indian army
5th June 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility for a girl to join in Indian army or navy?
12th June 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
.and please tell me that what is the age and classification need for it.now i am in 11 class and my age is 16.
28th June 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

process for joining Indian Army for girls
12th July 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

i m a commerce graduate, can i join Indian army, if yes tell me for which post and how?
19th July 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

tell me that what is the age and classification need for indian army officer rank.now i am in 11th class with commerce stream and my age is 16.
30th July 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

how can girls with biology (bio) background apply for indian army?
3rd October 2011, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

I'm a b.com student.
How can i apply for an officer post and what are the requirements for that?
31st October 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

My self Rekha and I complete 12th & graduation with commerce with maths and i want to join indian army so can i join it please send reply as soon as
possible at [email protected]
27th November 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

hi, i m in b.com i want 2 join indian army what is age limit for girls
20th December 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

sir plz ans me... m in a confusion how to join army being a girl and a commerce student
25th May 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

M NEHA parge now m s.y.bom apperd please tell me am also join army
my mail id [email protected]
plese tell me about army
11th June 2012, 04:12 AM
Unregistered

Hi. I want to know whether a gal doing her professional course can join army? Am doing my graduation and also professional course. Please let me know the procedure and age limit.
15th June 2012, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohd haider View Post
just take the form from local shop fill it and post it. Form is also at indian army site.
what exam we will have to appear for? What post we'll be given and what would be the criteria like???/ do help
30th June 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

hi, i want to join indian army m doing b.com how can i join indian army
my i.d i- [email protected]
30th August 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

hi, i want to join indian army i completed b.com 3 year back so, how can i join indian army
my email:id- [email protected]
30th August 2012, 09:39 PM
manjira...

Friend,
Girls can apply for Indian Army through CDS exam. The girls are allowed to take the NDA examination.

CDS exam stands for Combined Defense Service exam. The exam is conducted by UPSC. Through this exam candidates can join the 4 branches of defenses:

>>Indian Military Academy
>>Indian Navy Academy
>>Air Force Academy
>>Officer's Training Academy.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

1)AGE:-
For IMA: between 19 and 24 years
For OTA: between 19 and 25 years
For INA: between 19 and 22 years
For AFA: between 19 and 23 years.

2)NATIONALITY: The candidates should be Indian citizen.

3)EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: The candidates need to be graduate from a recognized university.
For IMA/OTA: graduation in any stream
For INA/AFA: graduation with PCM in 10+2 level.

PHYSICAL STANDARDS: The candidates should be physically strong.
Sight: better eye sight 6/6 and worse eye sight 6/9.
Hearing: good hearing.
Height: minimum 157.2 cm.
Weight: standard with height.

CDs exam have 3 parts:

>Written Test
>SSB test
>Medical test

SOME BOOKS FOR CDS:

31st August 2012, 04:39 PM
itsme.abhishek2012

Hi dear,

Girls can apply for Indian Army through CDS exam. The girls are allowed to take the NDA examination.

CDS exam stands for Combined Defense Service exam. The exam is conducted by UPSC. Through this exam candidates can join the 4 branches of defenses:

>>Indian Military Academy
>>Indian Navy Academy
>>Air Force Academy
>>Officer's Training Academy.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

1)AGE:-
For IMA: between 19 and 24 years
For OTA: between 19 and 25 years
For INA: between 19 and 22 years
For AFA: between 19 and 23 years.

2)NATIONALITY: The candidates should be Indian citizen.

3)EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: The candidates need to be graduate from a recognized university.
For IMA/OTA: graduation in any stream
For INA/AFA: graduation with PCM in 10+2 level.

PHYSICAL STANDARDS: The candidates should be physically strong.
Sight: better eye sight 6/6 and worse eye sight 6/9.
Hearing: good hearing.
Height: minimum 157.2 cm.
Weight: standard with height.

Thanks
20th January 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Iam a girl for 11th class student.Can I apply for Indian army?
17th May 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

i am girl want to join indian army . I have done my 12 in commerce with 64% and b.com with 59% .how can i join?
14th June 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

i m graduate from b.com? i want to do job in defence . when the CDS exam. is held pls tell me at [email protected]
2nd May 2017, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

I am girl want to join Indian army I completed 12 in commerce with 83% marks how can I join?
2nd July 2017, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

After 12 with commerce and I had taken maths I am a girl can I join navy if yes then what will be the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?