12th April 2014, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study Abroad in 12th class?

what is the requirement for study in abroad after completed 12 class for students of india like us wanna study there in.

12th May 2014, 08:21 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Requirements to study Abroad in 12th class?

As you asking here about that you want to do 12th class study in abroad and you want to know what the requirement for that to study in abroad is. So now I am going to tell you that the requirements and what’s you need for to study and continuing you further study in abroad.

So first of all you need a visa to get legal confirmation for study in abroad. So that you can continue your study in abroad. And you need to qualify your X standard study with very well mark and first class or higher second class so that you can apply for A or B class colleges in abroad for your 12th class study.

And you have to be good and best in English so that you can conversion with abroad students and their faculty. For that test you have to clear GRE exam which is for the test for students who are good and best in English and you can qualify that exam easily if you are good in English.

If you are not then you can’t qualify that exam so for you are good future you have to clear that test and be best in English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?