12th April 2014, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of pursuing MS Abroad?

Hi Sir/mam this is sneha rajput,wants to know that i have completed my B.Tech with 65% in ECE n nw i m pusuing M.Tech in ECE(last year).It will complete in may .after this i want to do MS from abroad,so please tell me procedure.n how to i prepare myself,how will i apply for that,which exams i have to qualify???etc etc
i want to know all information.will u please help me???

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of pursuing MS Abroad? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to under master degree in Abroad? I am pursuing B.E Mechanical
  3. Procedure to get a seat in reputed universities in Germany after completing M.Tech Biotechnology? Are there any scholarships available while pursuing the course in India or abroad?
  4. Procedure to go abroad to get job in US being a candidate pursuing 4th year B.Tech in Computer Science?
  5. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  6. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  8. What's the proper procedure for applying in research program in foreigner university? I am pursuing M.Sc in chemistry from Delhi university
  9. How should I do MS in mining in abroad? names of the colleges and procedure to go abroad?
  10. What should I opt for my PG either go for GPAT or move to abroad for MS? What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MS course?
  11. Procedure to apply for education in abroad? Which exams are to be answered?
  12. Paper publication is mandatory for PhD Abroad? Whether it would be mandatory to do MS before PhD?
  13. Procedure to do M.Tech abroad after completion of M.Tech in India?
  14. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  15. What would be the procedure for studying MSc IT abroad?
  16. What is the procedure to do PG in Abroad if I am interested in doing PG in Abroad?
  17. How to study MS in abroad after pursuing B.Tech ECE?
  18. What is the procedure to do M.Pharm from abroad?
13th April 2014, 12:55 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of pursuing MS Abroad?

It is extremely pleasing to see that you are not restraining yourself to the studies of post graduation in India and planning to reach out your education in foreign lands. It is good to see that you are planning to do MS which is very good from both national as well as your career point of view.

You should start your preparation for GRE and TOEFL or IELTS which are the entrance exams based on whose scores the foreign universities mainly take students. There are various coaching institutes which you can join. Career Launcher is among the top among the various coaching centers.

After qualifying in the entrance exams, you need to apply in the universities as per your scores. After the universities selects you, you need to choose one from them and then apply for the student visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?