12th April 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

BDS from India or abroad which is better?

Sir/Mam I'm a sixteen year old, 10th IGCSE student, I want to continue my 11th and 12th through IB. As I want to do BDS after my 12th from abroad, mostly singapore. But I'm confused, that whether I should go for BDS from India or abroad, I asked many people, but I'm still looking for an answer. My aim is for dentistry only, and I'm anyway doing MDS from abroad, just confused for BDS. Also, can you also guide me with all the financial expences in Singapore as compared to India. Thank you, looking forward for your reply.

5th May 2014, 09:03 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: BDS from India or abroad which is better?

As you have mentioned that you are studying in 10 IGCSE and you want to continue your 11th and 12th in Singapore through IB and your main topic is you want to BDS after 12 and you are confused that weather to study BDS abroad or to complete it in India itself. So, I will suggest you that you should go for BDS in India as there are very good BDS institute in India itself so I will recommend you to go for “Manipal College of dental Sciences” which is located in Manipal.

There are very highly qualified teacher who can teach the students in a very professional manner using all the latest dental instruments, the College name is also quiet famous outside India also and In “Manipal College of dental Sciences” many students outside India also Study in that college and after completion you can easily get a Job in India.

As you have planned that you want to go for MDS abroad after the completion of your BDS it’s a good idea and you can get admission easily as you were a BDS student of “Manipal College of dental science”. As you have mentioned that to guide you about the financial expenses is Singapore as compared to India so I will say that everything in Singapore is very expensive as compared to our India.
2nd June 2014, 07:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: BDS from India or abroad which is better?

Sir /mam. I had given my 12 examination and I want to pursue vo dentistry in abroad country . Are the abroad studies good ? Or I should do bds in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?