13th April 2014, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria of JNU for MA History?

right now I'm completeling my B.A(pass course) with subjects history,public administration, sociology from jaipur . so can I get admission in M.A. form history.Please help me out since I'm little confussed that wheter pass course students can apply for M.A. history.

14th April 2014, 09:32 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission criteria of JNU for MA History?

You have considered that you want to know about the procedure of admission of M.A (master in arts) in JNU (jabaharlal neheru university). Now I am clearing your confusion what you have mentioned in above questions.

For the admission of JNU (jawaharlal Nehru university) you have to first appear its entrance examination after that you are deposits your certificate JNU (jawaharlal Nehru university) head office which is situated in Delhi after.

But you have minimum 60 percentage of marks in your bachelor degree in M.A (master in arts) in history unless you are not eligible for the entrance examination of JNU (jawaharlal Nehru university) so if you are not complete your bachelor degree then first study well and properly and always clear your fundamental after that always concentrate your study after following this steps you will definitely get the seat of post graduation of M.A in history.

So my suggestion is for you that be study well and the bright future is waiting for you.So don't worry and don't waste your time to thinking about it just try it and you will get a job. So my suggestion is for you that be study well and the bright future is waiting for you.
14th April 2014, 11:59 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

JNU i.e Jawaharlal Nehru University it is one of the top institution in India. Every year conducts the All Indian Entrance examination for various bachelors and post graduate programmes in JNU. 2014 exam notification was already released and last date for receipt of application 26th March 2014. If you missed this chances than you have to wait for the another announcement. One more thing if want to join JNU for MA History than you need to crack the Entrance examination and it is mandatory.

Eligibility Criteria for M.A History :- The candidate must have a completed degree in any desire subjects from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and must have attained the 45% Marks in aggregate. Candidate who are appearing in the final year of examination may also eligible to apply for JNU Entrance examination.
19th January 2016, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.A.(prog.) from delhi university and I want to take admission in M.A.(history) can u tell me about the procedure
16th June 2016, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I join MA history After my BA Economics? When will be the entrance examination?
29th June 2017, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.A (prog.) DU. Can I appear in entrance for MA English in JNU ??
22nd August 2017, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I did my 10 2 with science stream and now I am doing my graduation from IGNOU with History honours. Can take admission in JNU or BHU for postgraduate in history or geography and what would be the criteria for that
4th October 2018, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

I am a b. Com graduate and I want to know if I would be eligible to pursue MA history in JNU or is it mandatory that I should have a bachelor's degree in history in order for me to pursue MA history in JNU??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?