13th April 2014, 10:56 AM
ersharmasharma8

Can I get direct admission in Khalsa College Amritsar for B.Sc Agriculture?

Can i get direct admission in khalsa college amritsar for bsc agriculture after getting 75 or above percenteage in state board

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in BSc Agriculture(Hons) in Khals College Amritsar?
  2. Can I join PAU after BSc to go for MSc? Syllabus for BSc Agriculture entrance exam which is going to be held in Khalsa College?
  3. Am I eligible for B.Sc(chemical hons) in PBI university? Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for B.Sc hons? I'm doing B.Sc non medical (1st year) from senior government college(Amritsar)
  4. How many seats are available in MSc Chemistry course in Khalsa College Amritsar?
  5. Sample question papers for MSc Agronomy entrance test of Khalsa College Amritsar?
  6. Job in GNDU after B.Sc (Non-medical), M.Sc (Mathematics) from Khalsa college and B.Ed from DAV college?
  7. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I apply for BSc with NCC from Khalsa college?
  9. How to take admission in BSc Agriculture college in Punjab after scoring 75% in 12th non medical
  10. List of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Ag.B.Sc?
  11. Will I get a seat in GKVK college of BSc Agriculture?
  12. How to get admission in BSc agriculture in government college?
  13. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  14. How much percentage is needed in HSC board to take admission in BSc Agriculture in a government college?
  15. Should I leave Indore college and take admission in Hyderabad College?
  16. Admission details about BSc Agriculture?
  17. How to take admission in MSc agriculture after completing BSc in Microbiology
  18. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
8th May 2014, 09:56 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in Khalsa College Amritsar for B.Sc Agriculture?

No, i think it is not possible to take direct admission in B.Sc agricultural you have to apply for the entrance exam for this and if you will get good marks in entrance exam after that you will be able to apply for the admission in Khalsa college Amritsar. And this is best to choose this college for B.Sc Agriculture.

Instead this there is Palamapur university is also which is especially for the agricultural course and i think you should tried to get this university for the B.Sc agricultural. This is best for your career and for your bright future.

And for this you have to apply for the entrance exam and do hard work for the preparation so that you will get admission there. After that you can also apply for the master degree course and after that you may get better job as compare to the after B.sc.

As you are getting good marks in 12th class then you are able to apply for the entrance exam but it is necessary to apply for the entrance. Without this you will be not able to apply for the admission in any of the college or university.
So, do hard work and tried to get good college for the graduation that will make you easy to get good job.
8th June 2014, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in Khalsa College Amritsar for B.Sc Agriculture?

Sir what is the syllabus of entrance test for bsc agriculture in khalsa clg amritsar
26th June 2015, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available in bsc medical in khalsa college
21st November 2015, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Respected teacher,
B.sc in agriculture and B.sc medical or non -medical,,,,
What the rules of fine and penalties? Humble request to you that send me about every fine and penalties ....... Thank you alot....
Hope you will give your precious time for my question........ Tnxxx is small word if you helps me... So a bundle of thanks if you Send detail on my email Id :- [email protected]
Hope you will not disappoint me....
Myself jaspinder
I did my studies from kota university....
my permanent add :- ward no. 11, gaytari coloney, bari
district :Raisen.. Pin code 464665
madhya pardesh
My no. 07024347055.
Too much hope for reply from you
26th May 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in khalsa college women amritsarin b.sc medical??
14th July 2016, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Can i get direct admission without entrance test in khalsa college amritsar for bsc nursing after getting 78% percenteage in state board
17th July 2016, 01:26 PM

No we should not take direct admission in Khalsa College Amritsar for B.Sc Agriculture because firstly we fill registration form.Then admission according to marks .
28th February 2017, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in 2nd year of B.sc economics in khalsa college of amritsar
27th April 2018, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in khalsa college if i have 3 years gap after non medical?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?