13th April 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Hotel management is possible after 10th? Admission in government colleges?

Can I do hotle managment after 10th? Now I will get my 10th results in june. Is it good to do HM after 10th? Can i get addmition in Government college of HM after 10th? Ican get above 92% in 10th. Plz sugest me some names of colleges in mumbai for HM after 10th. _Tejaswini Badgujar

23rd May 2014, 12:12 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Hotel management is possible after 10th? Admission in government colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do hotle managment after 10th? Now I will get my 10th results in june. Is it good to do HM after 10th? Can i get addmition in Government college of HM after 10th? Ican get above 92% in 10th. Plz sugest me some names of colleges in mumbai for HM after 10th. _Tejaswini Badgujar
Yes you can operate Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard. 10th standard is the minimum educational qualification to apply for Diploma in Hotel Management course. The Applicant who aspiring to become a teacher in High school then Diploma in Hotel Management will be good option. The Applicant after successful completing the course the applicant may have good career in Hotel, Tourism, Forest Lodges, and Gust House. So, Diploma in Hotel Management course having good scope in both the career as as well as Job prospectus. In Order to apply for Hotel Management course then, you need to clear 10th standard or equivalent degree from any recognized board. Though the subjects are not important, you must have an aggregate of 50% marks to pursue for this course. So, After completing 10th standard you may apply for Diploma in Hotel management course. Please visit the Official website of respective Institution to know about admission process.
6th September 2014, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Hotel management is possible after 10th? Admission in government colleges?

Did i get addmission after passing 10th class in the diploma of hotalmanagement?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?