13th April 2014, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to appear in exams either as a regular or a private student from CBSE?

Dear sir/Madam,

I failed in 9th exams from RBSE and now i want to take exams of 9th alongwith 10th exams from CBSE so that i do not get to waste my whole year. Is it possible to appear in exams either as a regular or a private student from CBSE. Can i take both exams altogether or else i'll have to first pass in 9th from CBSE and then only i'll be able to take admission in 10th.? kindly reply as early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give exam as a regular student next year in CBSE board? Value of a private student in future?
  2. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE?
  3. Can I do CS as a regular student after passing 12th with 68% through CBSE?
  4. How can I do my 12th CBSE private in commerce stream?
  5. Is it possible to join a private biology 12th class course along with a regular after passing 12th from CBSE with 62%(Commerce)?
  6. Do we need to submit 11th certificate to give private exam? Difference between private and regular? How can I apply for private exams in Delhi?
  7. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE board marksheet? Any colleges of UPTU and AIEEE approves private marksheet?
  8. Difference between private and regular 12th from CBSE? Which is the best institution for private 12th in science?
  9. Admission in regular course like M.A, MBA or MCA after doing B.A private?
  10. Can I pursue BCA regular after doing B.A part II as private student?
  11. Can I do MSc in CS Private? What is the scope of regular and private?
  12. Difference between private and regular 12th from CBSE? Best institution for private 12th in science?
  13. Will I get admission in any CBSE affiliated school after passing 10th exam as a private CBSE candidate?
  14. How to take Maths as an additional subject in CBSE?
  15. Can I appear for 12th board exams(CBSE) as a private candidate without passing 11th? Is it possible to appear for NATA and AIEEE as a private candidate? Will being a private candidate affect my admission into universities in future?
  16. Can a government school student appear for CBSE improvement test?
  17. Failed in 12th class, can I appear for IIT JEE next year after giving class 12th exams as private student (open)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can a government school student appear for CBSE improvement exam?
17th March 2015, 07:16 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to appear in exams either as a regular or a private student from CBSE?

I would like to tell you that if you have failed in class 9th and without wasting your year you want to go for class 10th then you have only option left with you is open schooling which offers CBSE board to students who have failed in class 9th and without wasting there year they want to go for class 10th.

There are very rare private or regular school which will give you direct admission in class 10th, because in most of the private and regular school the registration for class 10th is done during class 9th only, so they do not take admission in the middle of class 9th and 10th.

So in order to study in regular or private schools than you might have to repeat class 9th again.
17th March 2015, 07:23 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to appear in exams either as a regular or a private student from CBSE?

I am sorry to say this but you cannot appear for 9th and 10th standard examination at the same time and moreover from CBSE board you cannot appear as a private candidate until and unless you are appearing for 10th or 12th improvement paper.

So, in order to complete your 9th and 10th standard now, you will have to take admission in class 9 first and soon after passing 9th standard you will be eligible to appear for your 10th board the succeeding year.

Therefore, you will have to appear as a regular candidate and not as a private candidate.
17th June 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 9th class with CBSC now I want to appear in 10th class as private student. Is it possible
14th April 2017, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

MY SON FAILED IN 9TH CLASS EXAM .HE WANT TO TAKE 10TH CLASS EXAM FROM CBSE\NIOS\ PATRACHAR.WHAT CAN HE DO
15th April 2017, 02:03 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
MY SON FAILED IN 9TH CLASS EXAM .HE WANT TO TAKE 10TH CLASS EXAM FROM CBSE\NIOS\ PATRACHAR.WHAT CAN HE DO
To promote in 10th standard, he must need to clear his 9th standard with compartmental examination which is generally publishes right after the declaration of the results.
After clearing your 9th standard you can pursue 10th standard from anywhere.
Just carry the documents which is required at the time of admission including transfer or migration certificate.
Date of birth proof.
Marksheet of 9th standard.
Character certificate.
Provisional certificate.
5th February 2019, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Student attempted 9th for first 4 months had left school. Then had gap of 5 months till Feb, wants to appear for 9th cbse exam. Want to clear 9th exam and admit in 10th in April. How can student appear cbse exam in this case ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?