13th April 2014, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

In which country to pursue MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam and admission procedure?

I m 12th std and i want to do mbbs after 12th in abroad,so which country should i select and wht entrance exam i have to give?????????????and wt would be the procedure to go and study in abroad????plz contact me on dis numb 8898751295

Related Questions:
  1. Which country to select for MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam to give and procedure of admission?
  2. Detail and procedure to pursue MBBS in Hyderabad India?
  3. Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it worthy to do MBA after B.E electronics and communication? Which specialization should I choose in MBA?
  5. Procedure for get admitted for MBBS course after completing 12th science with 62%? Where are the forms available?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for AIIMS? Can I get a seat under NRI quota? I'm doing 11th from Mauritius
  7. Which courses can I do abroad after passing CBSE 10th?
  8. Which Medical Entrance Exam to give after 12th?
  9. How to pursue Psychiatry after completing MBBS in India
  10. Is there any entrance exam required to get admission in outside universities? What is the procedure to get opportunities for Ph.D in Foreign Country?
  11. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  12. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
  13. Procedure for getting admission in MBBS after 12th?
  14. How can a student studying 12th from Qatar apply for MBBS admission in Tamil Nadu?
  15. What should I do after Graduation in B.Sc. to become a Physician?
  16. Can I pursue MBBS from Russia having done 12th with 85%?
  17. Best universities for MBA course?
  18. Colleges offering B.Pharm and MBBS course in Gujarat? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
3rd May 2014, 09:45 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: In which country to pursue MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam and admission procedure?

As you have mentioned that you want to go for MBBS after your 12th in abroad and you are confused that what country should you select and what is the procedure to apply. So, now I am going to clear your confusion about what all you have mentioned in your question in the above forum and I hope that you will be satisfied by my suggestion.

So you can find many countries which will offer best MBBS like you can go for Russia as Russia is one of the famous countries whose MBBS institute are world famous as Russia is famous for their latest technology so, the MBBS lecturers teach their students using the latest instruments. You may go to Europe for completion of your MBBS as Europe’s MBBS institutes are world famous for their highly qualified teachers and for their low fee.

As Europe, Germany is also famous for their MBBS institutes and Germany MBBS degree are very helpful in getting a government Job and these institutes are also famous for their highly qualified teachers and these teachers are very student friendly so that students don’t shy in clarifying their doubts. So for applying in a MBBS institute you need to first complete your integrated Medical which will take 2 years then you can go for MBBS by Applying an online entrance exam at the particular MBBS institute’s official website in which you want to study abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?