15th April 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and cost of MS degree in USA?

I would like to study MS degree in USA .
Please intimate the cost and procedures to join.
I am BE CSE candidate

Related Questions:
22nd November 2014, 10:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and cost of MS degree in USA?

To pursue MS course in USA, you need to complete graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university. After completion of graduation course, you need to appear for GRE and TOEFL examinations for getting admission in US universities. After qualifying in GRE and TOEFL examination, you need to apply for universities with your exams score. Then, based on your exams score, the university will provide or reject admission. If you have good score in both exams, then, you can easily get admission in top universities. The MS course in US will nearly cost 10-15 lakhs rupees for getting admission in US universities and also for pursuing MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?