15th April 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it valid to do summer training in a workshop? Minimum duration of training? Can I do training in workshop of different companies?

I am student of btech mechanial 3rd yr (6th sem)... can i do my summer training in a workshop of tata motors or any other automobile company (which provides certificate)and is it necessary to do training of 6 weeks ??? as tata motors provide training for only 4 weeks !! therefore i am planing to do 2 week training in bajaj service station
plz ans ol following :
1) Is it valid to do a summer training in a workshope
2) Can i do only 4week trainnig
3) Can i do training in to different company or workshope (4 week in tata motors n2 week in bajaj )

please ans ol this m very confused

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for summer training at Indian Railway Workshop?
  2. Procedure for training in BHEL or any other state government or central government companies? Can I take training or have any workshop experience and certificate?
  3. How can I apply for vocational training in Howrah workshop?
  4. List of the reputed steel production companies for vocational training(Minimum 15 days duration) in West Bengal?
  5. Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  7. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  8. Summer Training for B.Tech Mechnical Student
  9. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training?
  10. Which companies provide summer training and what is the procedure to be registered for summer training?
  11. Which electronics companies provide summer training? Criteria to get training in the companies?
  12. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  13. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  14. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  15. In which field can I do summer training while in B.Tech CSE 6th semester? Companies that can give training for 4-6 weeks? Should I do training in CLSI?
  16. Which companies are offering summer training in Rajasthan?
  17. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  18. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [Most Discussed]
11th December 2020, 05:25 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Talking Re: Is it valid to do summer training in a workshop? Minimum duration of training? Can I do training in workshop of different companies?

The answers of your each questions is given below.

1. Yes, It is valid to do summer internship in a workshop because summer internships are meant to gain some practical knowledge of particular field which is completely available in workshop also.

2. Training duration can be varying in between 2 - 24 weeks . If depend on organization, course and qualification. Generally 4 week training is acceptable everywhere.

3. Yes , It is totally okay to do internship from different companies. You can go maximum companies according to your wish.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?