15th April 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Whole procedure of Industrial training except Automobile field?

want to get industrial training of 6 months...m from mechanical engineering...want to get training in any industry except automobile..plz send me the whole procedure as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. how to do 6 months industrial training?
  2. Criteria for join Automobile Industry for training? Procedure to join?
  3. Companies offering training in S/W development and training field? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. How can we do training in Automobile Industry?
  5. Procedure for industrial training in computer science field in ONGC?
  6. How can I do project work in Automobile Industry for M.E.?
  7. How to pursue higher studies in overseas after doing B.E Industrial Engineering
  8. Procedure of industrial training for computer science in ONGC
  9. How to apply and where to apply for Industrial Training in Karnataka? Required procedure for this for the candidates of ECE course?
  10. Any industry which relates to plastic printing or flexible manufacturing? How to contact the companies providing the same?
  11. Procedure of industrial training of 6 months?
  12. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What's the procedure and qualifucation requirements for applying industrial training in BHEL?
  14. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  15. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  16. What is the procedure to have scholarship to study in germany for Automobile field?
  17. Theoretical classes during training is beneficial? Industrial courses for training apart from communication field? -- [New]
  18. Where should I do industrial training for 6 months?
23rd May 2014, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whole procedure of Industrial training except Automobile field?

i am sukhjeevan singh btech(automobile engg.) student last year. i want to do 6 month traning in automobile industry. how i can apply for that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?