15th April 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Theoretical classes during training is beneficial? Industrial courses for training apart from communication field?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I just want to know some traing areas regarding the communication sector for an electronics and communication engineering student.

can u tell me that in training course do we get theoritical knowledge also.
as one one of my friend told me that in training areas inspite of giving practical knowledge some companies prefer to take the theoritical classes also.
is it beneficial 4 us??
apart from this can u help me by telling some other industrial courses also for the training apart from communication field.

Thank you.

28th March 2023, 06:22 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Theoretical classes during training is beneficial? Industrial courses for training apart from communication field?

Yes, theoretical classes during training can be beneficial for students. While practical knowledge is essential to gain hands-on experience and learn industry-specific skills, theoretical knowledge provides the necessary foundation to understand the concepts and principles behind the practical applications.

Regarding your question about industrial courses for training apart from the communication field, it's important to note that there are several industries that require electronics and communication engineering skills. Some of these fields include:
  • Robotics and automation
  • Aerospace and defense
  • Medical equipment manufacturing
  • Power and energy management
  • Semiconductor and microelectronics

In terms of specific industrial courses, some examples include:
  • Industrial Automation
  • Embedded Systems Design
  • Digital Signal Processing
  • Power Electronics
  • VLSI Design
  • Control Systems Engineering

These courses can provide additional skills and knowledge in areas that complement your electronics and communication engineering background.

It's important to research and identify the courses that align with your interests and career goals. You can also seek guidance from your college's career services department or placement cell, as they may have information on relevant training programs and courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?