16th April 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an admission in one of the KMTC for Diploma?

Am Afandi Sharon. I sat for my KCSE exam the year 2013 and got a mean grade of C . My results are as follows, ENGLISH B-, KISWAHILI A, MATH D , BIOLOGY C, CHEMISTRY C -, HISTORY C, COMPUTER STUDIES B-, CRE B. MY question is can I get an admission in one of the KMTC for a diploma course? I would like to get a chance to do a diploma in a KMTC. So I would like to know the kind of courses that I can take at diploma level. I would really appreciate your feedback. Thanks in advance.

26th April 2015, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get an admission in one of the KMTC for Diploma?

my name is laureen Amanaka.i sat for my kcse exam in 2014 and got a meangrade of B-.My results are as follows,ENGLISH A-,KISWAHILI B-,MATH D,BIOLOGY B-,CHEMISTRY C-,GEOGRAPHY B,CRE B ,BUSINESS STUDIES C.My questions are can i get admission in one of the KMTC for a diploma course?Can i study radiography? what are the qualifications in terms of KCSE scored required for admission in KMTC. What are the qualifications in terms of KCSE scored required for me to study radiography?
26th April 2015, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

my name is laureen Amanaka.i sat for my kcse exam in 2014 and got a meangrade of B-.My results are as follows,ENGLISH A-,KISWAHILI B-,MATH D,BIOLOGY B-,CHEMISTRY C-,GEOGRAPHY B,CRE B ,BUSINESS STUDIES C.My questions are can i get admission in one of the KMTC for a diploma course?Can i study radiography? what are the qualifications in terms of KCSE scored required for admission in KMTC. What are the qualifications in terms of KCSE scored required for me to study radiography?
18th January 2017, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

I am Onyango Maurice omondi i sat for my kcse in 2016 an i got a meangrade of C plain with C plain in kiswahili, C- in english , C-in biology , D plain in chemistry, B-in geography ,A-in history and B -plain in busines studies and i am wiling to do medical course at diploma leval can i get and what are the good courses that i can get
27th March 2017, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I finished form four 2016,i got a mean grade of c-plain,.C-in english,c in kiswahili,D in maths and chemistry,B in business,c plus in biology, B-in cre and Bin history.can i pursue diploma in any kmtc?
24th April 2017, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

I am Abdikani Osman Adan I have finished my secondary school 2016 I have I attained a mean grade of C plain with D in kiswhili D in English B- in biology D in chemistry D- in math A IRE A history C in Arabic can I able to get addimision of kmtc
10th February 2018, 09:39 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

For getting admission you need to meet the eligibility requirements which are listed below:

- The candidate should hold a Grade C or its equivalent grade in the combination of subjects like English, Kiswahili, Biology, Biological Science, Physics, Physical science, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- The duration of the course is 3 years.

If you meet the eligibility requirements then you can apply for the admission by filling the application with all the required details and documents and submit the form to the mentioned address.

For more detailed information and application, you can visit the official website of KMTC.
22nd January 2019, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

I did my KCSE in 2018 and got a mean grade of C plain, I would like to pursue a diploma course. Is Geography a physical science?
29th January 2019, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I did my KCSE 2015 and attained a mean of C with English C , Kiswahili B-, Mathematics D , Biology C , Chemistry C , Geography C, CRE B and Business studies B-. Can I study diploma in pharmacy or I have to do bridging in Mathematics before persuing the course? Kindly advise. Regards.
14th February 2020, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Am Austine i did my KCSE exams in 2019 and i managed to get a mean grade of C- , having the following scores in each subject.
Eng D
Kis C
Math D
Bio C-
Chem C
Phy C-
CRE D
Bsst C
19th February 2020, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

,I scored d in 2019 can I qualify to apply certificate in community health nursing at kmtc
17th March 2020, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I am Shanice I did my kcse last year and I got a D plain can I do nursing or anyother course in kmtc
23rd April 2020, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

I am kipngetich Kenneth scored a mean grade of C, my kcse results are as follows: Eng c, kis c,Hist, A, mat D, bio c chem D phy D Bst B.... Kindly need assistance from you expects.Thanks in advance
19th May 2020, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

I sat for my exams 2019,got a C of 51.My grades are as follows :Math B
English B
Kiswahili B
Chemistry C
Geography C
Music C-
Biology D
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?