16th April 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Universities for pursuing PhD in Hindi

I want to do my phd in hindi. i have completed my mphil form ksou waiting for the result. i need help to choose university for phd course

23rd May 2014, 08:18 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Universities for pursuing PhD in Hindi

As you have asking here about your problem that you want to know that in which universities or academies which gives or offers PhD in Hindi. So I am going to tell you about the university and the academic names which offer PhD study in Hindi as you have asking for that.

So the universities are – 1. Goa University Dept. of Hindi as it is in Goa. Then comes 2. University of Pune Dept. of Hindi as it is located in Pune. Then comes 3 -Jammu University Dept. of Hindi as it is locates in Jammu then comes Aligarh Muslim University as it is located in Aligarh so now comes 4 – University of Calcutta which is located in Calcutta. Then comes 5 – University of Jamila Milam which located in Delhi then comes 6 – University of Gujarat which located In Gujarat as for open for Hindi PhD programme. Then comes 7 – university of Cochin as it is located in Cochin and it is also opens for the Hindi PhD program.

So these are some universities which are located in India as per you required to know and also these all universities are for the PhD programme in Hindi. So Good Luck for your future.
24th August 2015, 10:34 AM
roshanforyou
Member+

Default Re: Universities for pursuing PhD in Hindi

Eligibility Criteria

The eligibility criteria for doing PhD in Hindi is that one should have a master’s degree in Hindi.

Best Places to Pursue
  • University of Delhi
  • Aligarh University
  • Allahabad University
  • Patna University (Patna Science College)
  • Banaras Hindu University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?