16th April 2014, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for internship in reputed companies?

I am btech 2nd year student. i want to know what is the procedure for the apply for intership of some reputed company like TCS,WIPRO etc.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship in reputed companies like BHEL? What is the procedure?
  2. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
  4. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  5. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to apply for Internship in reputed companies being a ECE student?
  7. How to apply for internship in ECE from reputed MNC?
  8. Where should I apply for Internship in Holidays? Which companies I can apply for Internship and the procedure to apply?
  9. List of reputed IT companies providing internship program?
  10. Companies in which I can do internship after doing MCA? Procedure to get internship in those companies?
  11. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  12. How to go for internship with reputed companies in Dubai for EC?
  13. How to get internship offers from IT companies? Procedure to apply for internships?
  14. Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?
  15. What's the procedure for applying internship in companies? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in MNCs? When the companies will hire students for Summer Internship?
  17. Which are the companies where I can apply for summer internship in Allahabad and Lucknow? Procedure for the same and how to apply for it?
  18. Companies that provide internship for electrical engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
18th April 2014, 12:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship in reputed companies?

MNCs like TCS, Wipro, Infosys are very big organizations where getting an internship is tougher than getting a job. This is because they have tie-ups with certain institutes from which they recruit or they take interns preferring only from the Tier-1 institutes of the country. So if you do not belong to those tie-up institutes or the Tier-1 institutes of the country you cannot get an internship experience in these companies.

If you have good contacts with any top ranking officials in these companies, you can definitely get internship opportunity. If you have extraordinary achievements then also you can avail internship opportunity inspite of not being from the Tier-1 institutes of the country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?