16th April 2014, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

List of companies for summer training or internship?

list of companies for summer training or intership? i 'm 3rd year student b.tech electronis & comm.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering summer training or internship to B.Tech Aerospace Engineering students?
  2. List of companies for summer training or internship? -- [New]
  3. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students?
  4. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  6. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  7. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
  8. List of companies which provide summer internship in Bangalore in dec?
  9. List of Companies that give Internship Training in Summer?
  10. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  11. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  12. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am 3rd year student doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  13. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  14. List of few companies for summer internship?
  15. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  16. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  17. List of the companies which conduct industrial training/summer internship for M.Tech student
  18. Summer internship training to MBA pursuing student at JABALPUR (M.P.)?
18th April 2014, 12:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies for summer training or internship?

We will definitely help you by guiding to the best possible path. First of all, speaking about the current job conditions. The job sector of the engineering aspirants lies in the hands of IT sector. IT sector is the major recruiting field. Electronics in India is still in its infant stage since we do not have a single fab lab till now. The companies in India in electronics sector are limited and recruit very less candidates, mostly of which are from Tier-1 institutes of the country which involves IITs and NITs.

Hence it is recommendable that you pursue training in the software domain preferably Java, Android or DotNet which are the most demanding fields in the software domain. This will help you to get jobs in the software companies. And side by side prepare for the GATE exam to enhance the core knowledge based on which you can go for the core companies and PSUs. You can do the training in companies like Hp, Globsyn, HCL or go for global certification courses from Microsoft and Oracle.

You can also go for training in PSUs or companies like BSNL, Doordarshan, Railways, All-India Radio, DRDO. They also teach well and impart good training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?