16th April 2014, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Credentials required to apply in Indian Navy? Entrance exam and best place to do course?

Sir want to join Indian navy after my 12th.what are the credentials to apply?where to join for the course?which are the entrance exams that has to be written?which is the best place to do the course?what is the course duration ?i'm 19years old am I eiigable to join the Indian navy please give me all the clarifications on how to go about joining Indian navy.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Entrance Exams should I give after completion of BE in Civil Engineering to join Indian Navy?
  2. How to join Indian Navy after completion of 10+2 being a candidate of General category? Required Documents to apply for Indian Navy?
  3. How can I join Indian Navy as an Officer? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  4. Can I apply for Indian Navy after passing 12th from NIOS?
  5. Procedure to apply for Indian Navy? Last date for the submission of forms for this?
  6. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  7. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy? Requirements for it?
  8. Procedure to join Indian Navy after completion of Graduation in B.Com? Required Marks in Graduation to join Navy?
  9. What are the basic requirements to join Indian Navy after completion of BE in EEE?
  10. How can I apply for short term commensing pilot entrance exam in Indian Navy
  11. Can we go for interior designing after graduation in B.Com?
  12. Can I apply for Indian Navy pursuing my third year B.Com?
  13. How to apply in Indian Navy as well as Merchant Navy if I am a student of B.E Mechanical
  14. How can I apply for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force after doing BSc H Physics?
  15. how can i join indian navy being in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How should I apply for Indian Navy pursuing final year of B.Com course? When will be the date of exam for this? Am I eligible to join Indian Navy with a height of 4'8"?
  17. Job in Indian Navy for B.Com 1st year student? Exams required for the same?
  18. How can I apply for Indian Navy Force? What is the requirement?
17th April 2014, 10:07 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Credentials required to apply in Indian Navy? Entrance exam and best place to do course?

Minimum Qualification to apply for Indian Navy Exam is Intermediate. Intermediate with Physics and Mathematics as major subjects at 12th level while applying for this examination. Even appearing in the 12th exam or awaiting the exam results or pass out candidates may also eligible to apply for Indian Navy examination. To join Indian Navy you need to crack the entrance examination and the examination are NDA, B.Tech Cadet Entry, SSR and AA Examination.

NDA i.e National Defence Academy Examination and it is conducted by Union Public Service Commission as namely NDA I and NDA II. NDA Examination is conducted for Army Wings, Navy Wings and Air Force Wings. To apply for Navy and Air Force, you must have a completed Intermediate with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized School and no percentage bar required to apply. Age should have a minimum 16.5 years and Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply. Selection Process of NDA Examination : Written Examination, Physical Test, Medical Test followed by SSB Interview.

B.Tech Cadet Entry, SSR Exam and AA Exam and this examination is conducted by Indian Navy Examination Once in a year. To apply for this examination you must have a completed Higher Secondary with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and must secure at least 70% Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The examination notification will be publish in the month of June or July in the official website of Indian Navy and Employment news paper. The exam notification will be released different periods in year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?