16th April 2014, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Jobs in IT industry for mca fresher?

Hello

I'm an MCA, a fresher and looking for jobs. Can anyone please send me the list of forums, mailing lists or even websites where I can find job postings relevant to freshers. I know one called chetanas.. can someone help me out with the rest? any specific google groups, yahoo groups just for freshers looking for software jobs or even just freshers looking for jobs ?

Thanks in advance

Shanthi

19th April 2014, 11:06 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Jobs in IT industry for mca fresher?

You have mentioned that you have done your master degree in MCA (master in computer application) now you just complete your master degree in MCA (master in computer application) so now you are fresher student you also considered you want to which job is for you in the IT ( information technology) sector.

But you don't considered any college and university and your pass out institution is government recognized or not. And you also have don't considered any percentage of marks which you have been secured in MCA (master in computer application) degree or master degree. Now I am going to clear your confusion about what you are questioned in the above. As you have complete your master degree in MCA (master in computer application) it is a computer based degree so you can apply many IT sector are like

Infosys
Microsoft corporation
Samsung India
Jutech
Frontech
Iball
HP
Accer
Compact
Lenevo
Nokia India
Phillips
Web

Or many more companies are in India which offers high salaried job to those candidates who have been complete their master degree in MCA (master in computer application). You can also apply for job in abroad are like in USA, Dubai, London , Paris or many more country on the basis of your MCA degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?