16th April 2014, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Best post in management as fresher?

Sir/Mam,
My name is Neha Garg.I am a BBA graduate and MBA(distance learning) post graduate.I am HR specialized in both BBA and MBA.I am a fresher and have no work experience.I am currently searching for a suitable job in west delhi.kindly tell me about job opportunities best suitable for me in this particular area.
Thank you

19th April 2014, 11:05 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best post in management as fresher?

You have mentioned that you are now complete your bachelor degree in BBA (bachelor in business administration) and also you have mentioned that you have complete your master degree in MBA ( master in business administration) and also specify that HR is your specification in both your bachelor degree in BBA (bachelor in business administration) and in MBA ( master in business administration ) now you want to know that in the basis of the degree that you have been hold which job you can app

ly. Now I am going to clear your confusion about you which you have questioned in the above. As you have complete your master degree in MBA ( master in business administration you can apply many MNC companies in India which you can apply for the job you can also be prepared for civil Service examination as you have been complete your master degree in MBA ( master in business administration) you can apply in the companies are like

TCS
WIPRO
SJBL
SIMPLEX
CERTAIN PVT
CEAT
MRF

Or many more companies are in India which offers to the high salaried job to those candidates who have been complete your master degree in MBA ( master in business administration) and BBA ( bachelor in business management).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?