3rd May 2011, 06:48 PM
Ruchi12arora.2008

How may I do training in BHEL? I'm pursuing MBA from Geeta institute of Management and technology

Respected Sir, My Name is Ruchika.I m persuing MBA from "Geeta Institute Of Management and Technology."I want to take training in BHEL company.I have the training form of our college.Sir please give me training in your company.Reply me as soon as possible.my specialization is finance.

17th May 2015, 02:00 PM
abthar

Default Re: How may I do training in BHEL? I'm pursuing MBA from Geeta institute of Management and technology

Dear aspirants

Their is no recruitment process for training in Bhel..Instead you can approach them directly by mail to their mail id.Implant training is a pretraining for MBA aspirants( first year students) to know about the various process held inside the organisation.It will be more helpful if you utilise this oppportunity.The process for obtaining is approach them through mail .Before approach them make sure that you have bonofide certificates,id card copy given by your university.These all needed while you apply.believe me ,Govt organisations never ignored to offer training for students..

Hope it was helpful
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?