17th April 2014, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

From when BSW program of AMU is starting? Duration of this course?

Dear sir,i want to know that from when the bsw program of amu is gettin started and what is the duration of the course and fee structure?

30th December 2014, 08:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From when BSW program of AMU is starting? Duration of this course?

BSW stands for Bachelor of Social Work. Candidates who have qualified SSSC examination or equivalent with not less than 50% aggregate from this university and candidates who have studied English at SSSC level are eligible to pursue this course at A.M.U. To get admission in BSW course at A.M.U, you need to appear in Admission Test which is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University. The duration of BSW course is 6 semesters i.e., 3 years. BSW course at A.M.U has started from academic year 2012-13 and new batch starts every academic year.

Fee Structure :-
The BSW course fee structure at A.M.U is mentioned below :-
--> For Residents of Aligarh :- Rs.4485/- per year.
--> For Non-Residents of Aligarh :- Rs.2835/- per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?