17th April 2014, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for M.A. in Economics?

Subject:M.A in economics

Dear sir,

I have passed my graduation in this year in pass.but i had honors in economics last 2 years.so can i do M.A in economics?

15th August 2014, 12:39 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.A. in Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Subject:M.A in economics

Dear sir,

I have passed my graduation in this year in pass.but i had honors in economics last 2 years.so can i do M.A in economics?
The applicant who are interested to apply for M.A Economics must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. So, If you have completed the graduation course, you are eligible to apply for an MA economics course.

Master of Arts (M.A) Economics is a bachelor degree course. The duration of the course has been for three years and the course is divided into six semesters.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Graduates in any field (minimum 3 years of course in a particular discipline) with minimum 50% in aggregate for general category students and 45% for SC/ST category of students.
  • First preference will be given to graduation with economics students.
  • An entrance exam followed by group discussion and interview might be there, depending on the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?