17th April 2014, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Entrance test, best colleges and reference books for MDS entrance test? From where to do MDS?

Please tell me the entrance tests for mds,best college&reference books for mds entrance test.
Doing mds in India is best or America?

Related Questions:
  1. Doing MDS is best in India or America? Entrance test, best colleges and reference books?
  2. Previous Questrion papers for Mds Entrance and top colleges in andhra pradesh
  3. Books to be read for APPF MDS entrance? Past 10 years question papers for MDS entrance?
  4. MDS entrance preparation after BDS -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any common entrance test for admission in MDS course in India for government colleges?
  6. How many MDS seats are there in AP in government colleges? Can AP students write all India PG entrance test?
  7. List of Books and Reference Materials to prepare for all India MDS Entrance Exam for the year 2012?
  8. Upcoming PG entrance tests for MDS?
  9. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  10. Which all MDS entrance exams can I give(Both Private and Government)? What is the study material for MDS entrance exam?
  11. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
  12. Which are the entrance exams available to do MDS in USA?
  13. Which is the entrance exam to get admission in MDS college of Bangalore
  14. Entrance/questions for doing MDS? Which books to be referred?
  15. Am I eligible for MDS entrance after completing my internship in May?
  16. What is the date of COMEDK MDS?
  17. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS
  18. Which books will be helpful to prepare for AIIMS MDS entrance exam? I am from Vijayawada, AP
30th January 2015, 09:52 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Entrance test, best colleges and reference books for MDS entrance test? From where to do MDS?

The MDS Entrance Exam is commonly called as the NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) MDS Exam or All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Exam respectively.Colleges that offer this course can be found in scores in our country. As to get admittance into the MDS course, you must write an exam.

The list of MDS entrance exams in India are as follows
• All India Institute of Medical Science Entrance Exam
• All India Post Graduate Medical/ Dental Entrance Examination
• Delhi University MDS Entrance Exam
• Department of Dental Surgery, All India Institute of Medical Sciences MDS Entrance Exam
• Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University MDS Entrance Exam
• Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) MDS Entrance Exam
• Institute of Medical Sciences - Banaras Hindu University MDS Entrance

Given below are list of reference book:
  • Arihant AIIMS MDS (Solved Papers)
  • MTG AIIMS Explorer by Dr.Sandeep Ahlawat
  • Ramesh AIIMS by RPH Editorial board
  • Prakesh Objective (Zoology, Botany) by Dr. Naresh Kumar and Mrs.Jayshree Malik
  • G.R.Bathala Objective (Physics, Chemistry) by Dr. Prakesh Bhadur and Dr. Pramod Agarawal
  • KHURMI Assertion and Reasoning for AIIMS by N. Khurmi
  • Pradeep Objective Physics vol I & II by K.L. Gomber & K.L. Gogia
  • Dentest by Dr Gowrishankar
Best colleges for doing MDS is as follows
  1. Vinayaka Missions University
  2. West Bengal University
  3. Punjab University
  4. Rajiv Gandhi University of health and sciences
  5. Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute
  6. Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University
  7. NITTE University

And doing MDS in India or in abroad is purely your wish. Both are valuable in their own way.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?