17th April 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic science?

What is ebility for m.sc. forensic science.at that time i pursuing b.sc. after that i do m.sc. forensic science can i eligeble for this

18th April 2014, 12:25 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is ebility for m.sc. forensic science.at that time i pursuing b.sc. after that i do m.sc. forensic science can i eligeble for this
Hey friend,

M.sc Forensic Science is a Post Graduate course and this course is of a duration of 2 years. This course is broadly grouped into three types such as Medical, laboratory and field science.

To do this course the candidate need to have a Education qualification of completed UG degree mainly from B.sc Forensic Science with a fair percentage and you can do other UG courses but with Science as subjects.

Some of the Best colleges which you can opt for doing the course are:

>> Amity University, Uttar Pradesh

>> Bundelkhand University,UP

>> Dr.Bhim Rao Ambedkar University

>> Dr.Hari Singh Gour University,Madhya Pradesh

>> Galgotios University

>> Gujarat Forensic Sciences University, Gujarat

>> Guru Gobind Singh Indrasprastha University, Delhi

>> Jain University, Karnataka

>> Kurushetra University, Haryana

ALL THE BEST
3rd May 2014, 12:15 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Forensic Science is known as the ‘Application of Science that to the court law’. It is the analysis and Test of the evidence recovered from the crime. The forensic department investigate the case for preparation in the court by the Investigating Officer.

In Eligibility criteria for study the forensic science you must have the graduate certificate in any science stream. Different specializations with in forensic science are physics and instrumentation, chemistry and toxicology, Biology including molecular biology, Anthropology etc and many other specializations. Forensic scientist are also work in different sectors like medical examiner, crime laboratory analyst, forensic engineer, academic assistant, polygraph, composite drawing.

For this study you have to go for the college official website and fill up the form and then go for the entrance examination and then go to the counselling and take admission in the college. This study is for the brainy students in which you have to solve the problems and cases without taking a lot of time. So you have to study hard for a good job in this sector. You have to read seriously. The best colleges are giving a lot of placement to the students for their career. So choose the correct institution for this study.
18th July 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done physics hons I got 73 per can I get admission in msc forensic
4th May 2018, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in b. Pharma from Jamia Hamdard University. Can I apply for msc forensic in ip University?
6th November 2018, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BHMS from West Bengal University of Health Sciences.. Can I apply for M.Sc in forensic sciences?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?