18th April 2014, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Contact details of companies in Rajasthan for 4 months major project related to Mechanical engineering?

Sir,
I am a final year student from SMIT, and pursuing my b.tech degree in mechanical engg. I want to do major project (4 months internship) from jaipur, Rajasthan. Please provide me with contact details of any companies from where i can do my major project (asap). I have only 25 days time. Following is my e-mail id,
[email protected]

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Final year major project in Esteemed companies at Hyderabad?
  2. Training in Aeronautical Engineering/Space related companies? Procedure to do it?
  3. Names and details of companies in Noida which have a project worth spending atleast 4 months? Information about applying in those companies?
  4. List of Core Companies for Mechanical Engineering candidates with Contact Details? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which companies will allow me to do projects without a referral employee? Which private institutes will help me in doing the project?
  6. Infosys placement pattern for freshers through Direct walkin?
  7. How to apply for project with internship in the companies during the 2 months holidays of M.Tech VLSI?
  8. Courses related to B.Tech Mechanical engineering? Design related courses of 3 to 4 months duration in Bangalore?
  9. How can I get details for training in companies? What is the procedure for application in those companies for training?
  10. List of topics to do Project for Pharmaceutical Analysis for M-Pharmacy? Which Companies I can do Project in Chennai?
  11. Which are the companies offering internship to 4th year engineering students?
  12. Project name related to wireless communication?
  13. List of top 5 companies related to mechanical engineering?
  14. Which are the companies offering summer industrial training for 2nd year Mechanical Engineering students in Rajasthan and Haryana?
  15. Which companies would allow B.E students to do project in their companies?
  16. Are there any part time courses related to mechanical engineering which I can opt after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am working as SAP engineering in Chennai Metro Rail Project
  17. Criteria to do internship in a company while doing Mechanical Engineering? Date of start of internship? List of good companies in Bangalore and Rajasthan?
  18. List of Mechanical based Companies in Coimbatore to do project being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
19th July 2014, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Contact details of companies in Rajasthan for 4 months major project related to Mechanical engineering?

MY name is deepa...I am an BE:Aeronautical engineer....I would like to know that any aeronautical based companies in Rajasthan providing internship or training for Freshers?...
3rd May 2015, 12:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Contact details of companies in Rajasthan for 4 months major project related to Mechanical engineering?

List companies for internship for B.Tech student in Rajasthan:-

1. K.D.K. Softwares (I) Pvt. Ltd., We Dig Hq, Subhash Marg, C Scheme, Ashok Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Phone: 0141 331 9550

2. Gati Technology Systems, 211-A, Bhagawati Kripa Apartment, Sindhi Colony, Opp.Chamatkareshwar Mahadev Temple, Near Space Cinema, Banipark, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Phone: 098290 45512

3. ZealSofts, # 34/86,Kiran Path, Mansarover, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Phone: 094622 94968

4. Permute IT Pvt. Ltd., 8, Siddarth Colony,, Sodala, Ajmer Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Phone: 098292 27944

5. Compucom Software Limited, 5, A, Tilak Marg, C Scheme, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Phone: 0141 511 5908
29th June 2015, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

i am sathish from kongunadu college of engineering and tech ,trichy i am doing final year mech, i like to do company project for two months i want to know list of companies will get the project in chennai and covai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?