18th April 2014, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Studying in Abroad after 12th with v=best government scholarship?

I m the student of class 11 and have physics chemistry maths with hindi and english.After 12 i wants to study abroad but with best goverment scholorship of india to study abroad in best collages.plz tell me about the best goverment scholorships with eligiblity and profits.

8th November 2014, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Studying in Abroad after 12th with v=best government scholarship?

I m Simran Kaur .I have done 2 in non medical.I have obtained 59 %.Recently,I have taken islets exam and I have gotten overall 5.5 bands.In listening 6 bands and 5.5 in other modules.I want to abroad to do mastering in mathematics. Can I get any scholarship?? Or there are any test to get scholarship from Indian government
30th December 2014, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am studing in 12 class i want to study in u. S.a . What i have to Do fo getting admisson in enginearing collage
26th February 2015, 10:09 AM
zakaria barbhuiya

HS scpassedandtakencoaching from aakash kokata wants to study medicine from abroad with schoarhipE]
30th September 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi am kush and i am study in 12th from commerce and i want to study USA after 12th in economics pls help me to find a scholarship for that as i belong to a poor family pls send me sms related to scholarship from which my all study expenses c
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?