18th April 2014, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Sources to know about latest vacancies and requirements for Job Abroad (UK , US, Russia)? Procedure followed to hire?

I have done B.Tech in Electronics & Telecommunication and M.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering (2013), Now am looking for a Job abroad (UK, US & Russia).
I wants to know two things from your side,

1. The source which help me to know where the requirement as we have accent(Times of India newspaper or many online job consultancies for the same) in India.
2. How to approach companies in US, UK & Russia and what is there procedure to hire.

Related Questions:
  1. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  2. How should I do MS in mining in abroad? names of the colleges and procedure to go abroad?
  3. What are the Latest vacancies in NET?
  4. Latest updates about the recruitment or any job vacancies in government ESI Hospital? What is the procedure to apply for lab technician post in Railway Hospital?
  5. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  6. Am I eligible for pursuing MBBS from abroad like Russia, Nepal, Ukraine etc? I have 50% marks in 12th and 69.5% in B.Sc microbiology
  7. Procedure for studying in abroad? Fee structure and the scholarship programs? Best universities and the requirements?
  8. Can I do MBBS in abroad like Russia, Nepal, Ukraine? I have scored 50% marks in 12th class
  9. What should I do to pursue Ph.D abroad? How much should I get? Requirements for admission?
  10. Job opportunities Abroad after BAMS?
  11. After passing 12th in non medical with 68.4% what should I do?
  12. Procedure to go abroad to get job in US being a candidate pursuing 4th year B.Tech in Computer Science?
  13. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  14. Vacancies for teaching job in Delhi Government? Age limit for the job? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which industries hire EC engineers in India and Abroad?
  16. What type of experience will be helpful in getting job at Russia?
  17. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges?
  18. Is it a right option to choose Russia for MBBS?
7th April 2023, 05:56 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Sources to know about latest vacancies and requirements for Job Abroad (UK , US, Russia)? Procedure followed to hire?

Here are some suggestions to find job opportunities abroad and approach companies in UK, US and Russia:
Newspapers like Times of India and The Economic Times do carry some classifieds for jobs overseas, but online job boards and consultancies are more comprehensive sources. Some options to explore include:
India's top job portals like Naukri, Monster, Indeed having dedicated sections for international jobs. They aggregate openings from companies, staffing agencies as well as post jobs by individuals. This allows you to search locations, countries, locations, job titles, keywords, etc.
Global job sites like InterNations, Expatica, ICIMS focus specifically on opportunities internationally including UK, US and Russia. They have listings across various disciplines from entry-level to experienced profiles. Some also provide resources for resumes, interviews, relocation assistance.
International recruitment consultants and brands such as Michael Page, Robert Walters, Randstad, etc have locations across UK, US and Russia and place candidates for various positions. They can help you with search, shortlist suitable roles and prepare to land interviews.
Company websites of UK, US and Russia based organizations across industries. Many globally active companies have careers pages with open positions listed at different locations. Apply directly or contact their career teams for potential opportunities.

Visa requirements, application process, paperwork, etc will depend on the specific countries and roles. Some broad procedures include:

• Research immigration policies for work visas under different job categories. Ensure the opportunity qualifies for a visa sponsorship.
• Work with employers to get details on application documentation needed like proof of qualifications, experience letters, job contract, etc.
• For interviews, prepare well to highlight skills, strengths and career goals and make a good impression. Be willing to relocate to any of these locations if selected.
• Upon receiving an offer, there will be paperwork to submit for the work visa. The employer initiarily applies on your behalf. So work closely with them through the process.
• Complete medical tests, background checks and any other vetting steps required.
• Realize that job hunting from outside India may require additional resources, time and money. Persist with determination and patience.
Skilled professionals with Indian qualifications and experience are valued in UK, US and Russian job markets. Employ the right strategies and you can succeed in launching or progressing your career abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?