18th April 2014, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Date and time for TTE entrance exam?

Hello sir/madam,
I completed graduation, tally9.0, dca & interested to apply for the post called Railway TTE. Can you please inform & send date &time of TTE entrance on my id ([email protected])?

23rd April 2014, 10:41 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Date and time for TTE entrance exam?

You have been considered that in the forum you have been complete your bachelor degree and you don't have mentioned any specification that can be taken by you on your bachelor degree it means you don't have mentioned any honors subjects which is taken by you on your bachelor degree. You also mentioned that you are also extra curricular activities are like you have been complete your DCA and tally 9.0.

You also have been considered that you want to become a TTE on the railway job which is conducted by RRB ( railway recruitment board) . Now I am going to clear your confusion about what you have been mentioned the questions in the above forum so that you hope your problem will be get well soon. For TTE you have complete your intermediate level course with any discipline from recognized institution is applicable for the post of TTE.

TTE post is conducted by RRB at every year. For TTE you have to appear the RRB examination so that you will get the job. So my suggestion is for you that be prepared for competitive examination so that you will appear this examination easily so that you will get the job easily.
28th March 2017, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date and time for TTE entrance exam?

I completed 12th exam with 55% & I am very interested for the TTE post in Railway. Can you please inform if I am able or not & send a mail to my Email id ([email protected])?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?