18th April 2014, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

How to get into a good company for internship in Marketing field?

sir , myself purvee sanghvi and i did B E IN IT and presently doing m b a in marketingfrom prestige indore . as a rule we have to do internship after 2nd semester. so how i can get good company to join internship in marketing field.

1st June 2017, 12:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get into a good company for internship in Marketing field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir , myself purvee sanghvi and i did B E IN IT and presently doing m b a in marketingfrom prestige indore . as a rule we have to do internship after 2nd semester. so how i can get good company to join internship in marketing field.

Students can apply for an internship in the marketing field through their college training and placement cell. They can also apply through employee referral or internship portals for an internship with a good company. They have to attach necessary documents like resume, NOC etc. to obtain an internship in the marketing field. There are various companies offering internships in marketing. There are FMCG, Medical, Digital Marketing, Retail Marketing, Business Development in IT Companies etc. Students can get help from seniors or the officer in the training cell of their college in getting an internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?