18th April 2014, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Internship for 2 months in Finance at Delhi? On what basis banks select freshers?

Where can i get internship of 2 months for finance mba from delhi?
Please get me some names of banks where i can apply for internship;
i have secured 87% marks in high school, 78% marks in intermediate & 79% marks in graduation.
On what basis banks select freshers for internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank provides internship training in Finance for MBA fresher in Delhi?
  2. How to do summer internship in MBA finance?
  3. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  4. How to go for summer internship for 2 months in Delhi or Bangalore? I am a student of B.Tech Biotechnology
  5. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  6. How the recruiters will select the students who are all looking for an internship or jobs?
  7. List of companies offering summer internship program in Bhubaneshwar for a period of 1-2 months? I'm a student of Delhi university -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do summer internship in finance/operations during May-June
  9. Summer internship in Kolkata for PGDM Finance student?
  10. How to apply for summer internship in private bank and other organization in Lucknow and Finance Department?
  11. How can I apply for AIEEE exam? What's the eligibility criteria? List of banks in Delhi where I can find registration forms?
  12. Two months internship in M.Tech Mechatronics? -- [New]
  13. Tasks given to PGDM Freshers during internship? How to be best intern?
  14. How to do internship in NTPC in production and operation management for 2 months?
  15. All India PGMEE vs. DNB? For DNB, 9 months internship is required or 1 year internship?
  16. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  17. Internship opportunities of few months for Computer engineer in Pune?
  18. Selection procedure of ISRO for 6 months internship?
15th February 2018, 03:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship for 2 months in Finance at Delhi? On what basis banks select freshers?

For internship, you can contact any financial institutions like banks or NBFC in your area. If you have any contacts with employee of any such place, then apply through them.

Selection is mostly based on merit and your academic qualification. If you are studying from a reputed institution, then you have good chance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?